June 1 – September 30, 2021 – CB34 Now open
ADMC-3 is available to the Army, other DOD agencies, and all other Federal agencies, and authorized Government contractors supporting these agencies.
Please contact us if you have questions.
Why Iron Bow
Services available for all ADMC-3 technology offerings.
Over 30 years of Army experience providing fast, precise and compliant delivery.
Global reach for ease of distribution.
Contract portfolio covers every aspect of Army’s information technology needs including ITES-3H, ITES-3S, ITES-SW, GSA and NASA SEWP-V.
Strong partnerships and experience with leading OEMs informs product selection for specific needs.
U.S. Army Experience
Iron Bow has proudly served the U.S. Army and the DoD for over 30 years providing effective and innovative IT solutions that move missions forward. Iron Bow has designed, implemented and supported IT programs that include:
- Survey, design, engineering, product acquisition, warehousing, product delivery to remote locations, on-site installation, testing and warranty support for a secure environment video conferencing solution.
- State-of-the-art, unified communications, utilizing everything over IP (voice, video, data) including video teleconference (VTC) and audio-visual displays.
- Over 600,000 VoIP and VoSIP phones worldwide.
- BYOD and .mil access in a secure and seamless process.
- Hot-hot Virtual Desktop Infrastructure solution for 2,500 users to ensure production systems remain accessible at all times.
- Video streaming and network equipment packaged in a hardened case to enable on the go training.
ADMC-3 provides integrated desktop computers, notebooks, tablets, workstations, electronic displays, printers, thin clients and multifunction devices.
Contract Number: W52P1J-19-D-0052
Contract types: Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) Firm Fixed Price
Period of Performance:
- Base period: March 25, 2020 – March 5, 2025
- Option 1 Period: March 6, 2025 – March 5, 2030
- Ceiling: $5 Billion across all contracts for life of contracts
Authorized Buyers: Open to Army, DoD and all Federal Agencies
ADMC-3 provides integrated desktop computers, tablets, notebooks, tablets, workstations, electronic displays, printers, thin clients and multifunction devices to Army and other Federal buyers.
ADMC-3 has no associated fees and features de-centralized ordering. All products on the vehicle are Army approved, meeting all Army specifications enabling quick delivery and use.
Yearly Consolidated Buy Periods:
- October 1, 2020 – January 31, 2021
- February 1 – May 31, 2021
- June 1 – September 30, 2021 – CB34 NOW OPEN
30+ years supporting the DoD combined with partnerships with top-tier manufacturer as well as emerging innovators ensures we have access to technology solutions that can begin making a difference today.
Regardless of how you consume technology, we can help you innovate. Our solutions are the right mix of people, process and technology that meet your unique needs.
Continuous support for evolving missions, providing the technology that enables our armed forces to compete, deter and win.